Thanks guys. I am a rifle hunter so I am looking for a rifle hunt. My expectations are realistic. I am not a numbers guy. I was looking for something in the $5K - 7K price range. In the western united states that will automatically put me in a specific size mule deer. If I am will to pay $15k I will get a chance at a much larger deer. I understand that its a money game and I am fine with that.

I have $5 - $7k to spend on this hunt (maybe a little more). I am bound by my financials. I am looking for some outfitter names that produce respectable Mule deer in that price range. A few names that guys know have good reputations and personal experience. My best bet is Ranching For Wildlife outfitters in the US. I have no preference points and do not intend to get any. That as well will put me in a specific size animal and outfitters. That is also why I am looking into (and leaning more towards) Alberta. For a guy with no prefrence points and $7,000 to spend, Alberta seems to be more realistic option.