Originally Posted by 444Matt
I can't speak to the original configuration as I got mine from BSA already in the edge stock, but I don't find the long action clunky or too big at all the way mine is set up. It is 7.75lbs all up with 4 180gr partitions in her and balances like a dream making offhand shooting very nice. I'd gladly carry this setup anywhere to do anything. I do a lot of stalking and hiking in rough country where the rifle spends it's time in my hands rather than a sling and I absolutely love it.

That rifle does carry and handle very well. The weight is just about perfect for a 30-06 class rifle. If I were to buy another one, it would be set up just like that. The stock is nice too and very grippy as compared to the B&C that it came with. The B&C also seemed long and clubby to me. Here's Matt's rifle on a template that was designed by utah708. This gives a little perspective on how the B&C compares to the Mcmillan compact on this EW:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA