Here is an update on the manufacture of these. They will be injection molded just like the factory. I am building a small-scale injection molding machine to do this. I COULD USE SOME HELP ON A FEW PARTS! I need a metal block or cylinder about 6 to 9" with a large diameter hole down the center. This will become the melting chamber that the ram will push through to inject the melted plastic. Please PM me if you can help as this is the part I need the most help sourcing!

A buddy called me yesterday and told me about an old PVC business that was shutting down and selling stuff off. I ran up there and picked up some things for a song. Specifically this:
[Linked Image]

I will modify and add to this machine, but it is a great foundation for what I want to build.

I also need a PID temperature controller with thermocouple if someone has one laying around. They look like this:
[Linked Image]

I can pick one of these up for ~ $30, but if you have one laying around I'd love to swap you some finished mag parts for it!

I am working hard to get the mold made, this is the most difficult part of this endeavor. Several of you have PM'ed me with questions and requests to purchase. I appreciate the support and feedback, please keep them coming.

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff