Thank you for all encouraging words and prayers. I know I am better for having been there and been through this and we know God has a place for us. My wife and I are looking forward to where God will lead us next.
I like your attitude, Brother. Believin' the Lord does, too, and that will do well for you.

I've been out of a full time job since a few days before my birthday last Thanksgiving. I'll start a new job for about 20% more salary and 60% better benefits on the 28th of this month. In the meantime, I've found part time gigs that has made me more than twice the pay I was making while fully employed. God's been good to us and I know He will be to you. We serve a Good God.

Jeremiah 29:11-12
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Praying for you, Brother.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.