Yes you will still have snow and ice up high--most likely it will be so soft after the morning that the only ice will be in gullies that have slid off, seeps, and some wind slabs.
A general 12 point crampon is the most versatile, if you don't want/need the frontpoints then the Hillsound trail pro is superb. The Camp Magix 10 is another good one that gives you frontpoints but is cheaper and lighter than some.

As for 12 points, I've had the Grivel G12, Camp Ice Rider, Petzl Vasak, and Cassin C-12. The only one of those I really didn't like were the Vasak's, and even they were fine for glacier travel, just not great on vertical WI. I'd pick one that's on sale. Where to find? Prolitegear, Mountain Gear, REI, Campsaver, E-OMC, REI, etc.

Grivel's have the best stock anti-balling plates in my opinion, but you can make some at home if what you get doesn't have them or they suck. Spray a little Pam cooking spray on the anti-bots before you go--sounds dumb but does help. Spring slush sticks to cramponps REALLY well and creates a hazard fast.

I prefer a solid 12 point crampon to heavier options even for water ice. They are lighter, more versatile, and cheaper to replace. Others climb harder and/or differently than I do and arrive at other conclusions.

Be careful where you put yourself, and don't poke a hole in your ankle/calf. It's still wet slide season up high big time. Have fun and take pictures!

The following were all on 12's.
Earlier this winter:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A couple summers ago on mixed limestone/alpine in the Bridgers:

[Linked Image]

Absoroka's:

[Linked Image]

Rainier:

[Linked Image]

Gannett:

[Linked Image]

Hyalite:

[img]https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/23653_568889289579_4022712_n.jpg[/img]