Originally Posted by MColeman
Originally Posted by kend
I've always found WM employees helpful and the stores clean. I suspect the folks that found poor service and dirty stores don't shop there.

That's probably because you don't shop at their stores in areas with a lot of minorities.

What are all ?? the stores like in an area with a lot of minorities? Have BTDT, but never gone in a walmart in areas like that. But have had to in auto parts stores and food chains and they were all the same, filthy and not good service.

I still think what you see and what you get doesn't have a thing to do with Wal Mart as a whole as it does with the general area population.

As to the empolyees being mistreated and such, the ones that I know that have a goal in life, and want to get somewhere have all done well in life. The ones that just want some money to get the next beer or dip or smoke, well they'd never make it anywhere.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....