Mule Deer, when I said that the 60 gr Partitions wouldn't quite stabilize, the nearness to stabilization wasn't apparent for several days. I had wanted to use that bullet in my 220 Swift, so I bought a box of them. Did load workups on day 1. Shot pretty good, and I was happy that it would work in the Swift. Couple of days later I decided to check the zero with a cold bore. The bullet would not stabilize. The only difference in conditions was ambient air temp and maybe humidity. So all I can say is that under certain circumstances the bullet will work in my rifle, but naturally that isn't enough to load some up and plan to hunt with them. As for the 65 grain Sierra, I have no idea where they were landing. Nothing was ever close to paper at 100 yards. But those stumpy little 63 grainers from Sierra will shoot like a champion. The load I was looking for was for medium sized to large sized hogs. The 55 gr Nosler Ballistic Tip was killing them, but I had to track most of them. I've loaded up a bunch of 55 gr Sierra GKs but haven't had a chance to bust a pig with one. And I'd still like to try some of those Nosler 64 gr bonded bullets, but they are a bit stumpy and don't appear to be what a fellow might call a long range bullet.