Thanks Kevin....

Almost had a nervous breakdown yesterday... Was out shooting with all the single actions doing some sight checking when the Clements went south...as it would not hold a "pattern" on a silhouette target at 35 yards.... At first I thought it was a bad batch of cast bullets but it was the same loads I had been shooting and had been doing well with... I shoot one of the other SA and all the rounds are spot on...

Looked at the sights...there is one tinyweenie set screw that holds the sight in place...it had loosened up and the sights was just flopping back and forth with each shot... But then it started to feel like the gun was "loose" when I would fire it...upon inspection ALL the screws were backing out... Once everything was tightened back up and sight set things got back to normal.... But all the screws will be LocTited shortly... The windage screw is going to be a major PITA.

This was 35 yards sitting at a 6" paper plate with the 212 grain Keith PantaPoints...7.0 grains of Unique...

[Linked Image]

Sights are best for a light colored background and good sunlight...I and the target were in the shade so it made precise sight alignment/picture a little difficult...but it is getting the job done..

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....