The bottom line is anyone here can give you their preference on tubes. They may or may not work. The hard truth is, inorder ti get the most from your turkey gun you are going to have to try a bunch of chokes and ammo combinations. Here is my method

Research tube reviews. If possible find reviews of the chokes you are interested that utilized the same model of gun you have. Old Gobbler turkey forum is a great source of information for this aspect.

Next, get a cabelas catalog or get on their webite and order the chokes you have natrowed the list down to from your research. Once you get the tubes get a supply of good, well reviewed Turkey loads( Researching Old Gobbler will give you a good idea of good performing loads), and head to the range with a 4x8 sheet of plywood, a couple rolls of butchers paper, a can of black spray paint, and a package of the turkey head tagets. Cover the plywood in paper(this makes it easier to see pattern density incase your poi is different from your poa on the target. Make a black mark approximately 3 inches around centered i. The firat half of the board. Do the same on the second half. Shoot one round of each turkey load you choes to try through the first choke tube you try. I between each shot draw a ten inch circle around the densest part of the pattern and count pellets notating results in a notebook. Do this with each load from each choke tube at 40 yards. When you find the densest one. Put up a turkey target and start adjusting your sights with that combination. Then simply return the rest of the chokes to Cabelas. Buy a supply of the chosen ammo and hunt

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell