Notice the CoAx is second to none in handling spent primers.

Notice that here as most places capitalism works and more money is a better press but diminishing returns kick in pretty early - the Lee will do folks all their lives (I used a 310 exclusively when I started when that was all I had it was good enough and a Lee is better than that), a used Rockchucker will do people all their lives. My most used press in terms of time pulling the handle is a Harrel's turret because it's set up on my desk next to the computer screen and I can rather mindlessly decap and size especially the smaller cases including pistol I shoot the most - I like to decap early in the process before tumbling/vibrating - I even use a plier Pope style decapper but I'm nervous about lead styphenate.

For further processing a progressive or a CoAx (second series so I give up something in clearance under the handle for the longest cases with micrometer dies) and I have a T7 mostly so I can leave Redding Instant Indicators set up and a Hollywood Universal Turret for really big cases.

In terms of cases loaded of course a progressive and I don't use a turret as anything but a single stage batch processing with the dies already setup for whatever I'm doing right now. The CoAx solves a lot of problems most people will not have. I think it was Peg Bracken who wrote beware of spending money to solve problems you don't have. The Hollywood is for when nothing smaller will do which may not be this year. It's been a long long time since I needed a primer punch for domed primers

Last edited by ClarkEMyers; 05/04/14.