Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
in the mean time the Black Hills aren't a bad place to be.
(drool)...

SD is my first choice. And when weather sux there I'd just hook up the toy hauler to the PU and head south to TX or AZ... I've seen sun in those places... That's a rare commodity in these parts lately..

SD is where I'll stay! However, AZ may be my wintering grounds in a couple of years, when I get old (ha ha). I have family in both AZ and SD and family is important. But freedom and hunting is too. I feel free in SD and in AZ. I never have felt free in the damn liberal states, especially when I have to pay their damn taxes or had to worry if I might be breaking their damn gun laws. I've lived in New York, Virginia, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Texas, Nebraska, So Dakota, North Dakota, Monatana, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, and California. I've also lived in Africa, Australia, Guyana, Peru and Guatemala. I've visited Florida and New Mexico a lot and Europe a few times. I've hunted in other states.

If I didn't have family here in SD and in AZ. Wyoming and Monatana would be great for me also, then maybe Idaho. And if I had to carry a pistol to feel safe against two legged varmints that would rule it out also.

For the time is coming when people will not put up with sound doctrine, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own desires, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander away to myths.