Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
One thing I really like about it is the raised and contoured area around the mag release to prevent accidentally dumping the magazine under recoil, which is a problem I've had with the Kahr P9, as there is no raised and contoured area around the mag release on the Kahr.

I have had to grind down the mag release buttons on our P3AT and PF-9 pistols for that very reason. And, I traded off a KAHR CW40 to a guy for a mildly wrecked/fixer upper KLR650 motorcycle about 6 years ago for the same problem i.e. magazine dropping after firing exactly ONE round off.

Makes one wonder why so few companies recognize this as a real problem, and fix it BEFORE the guns go out. Now, I have big hands so understand how I could hit a mag release button on some pistols, but the PF-9 is Sherri's (Asphaltangel) and she is quite thin including her fingers and hands and thumb, and her PF-9 was dumping its magazine on HER! some missed engineering opportunities there. Thank the good Lord for the Dremel tool!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500