Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I don't think anyone knows yet, I've got inquiries going on, over on rimfirecentral, but no one's answered yet, and I didn't see one at the NRA Meeting last month in Indy. I've yet to find anyone who's actually GOT one, to see what they think of it.

Color-casehardened receiver, walnut stock, but a kind of wonky front sight has me troubled. They have their own color-casehardening entity, it's not farmed out.
Their other guns look pretty good, and get good reviews elsewhere, especially the 1887 Winchester and '92 Winchester copies.
I've been nosing around since seeing it in their catalog, it's got me intrigued, especially with Marlin on the ropes quality-wise now.

Glen read that stock description closely. it reads walnut finished hardwood stock. i found one listing where it actualy list it as birch. i was going to maybe order one from the gunshop i use but after looking into it some more i want to wait until someone else gets one and shoots it for a while. i found some not too friendly reviews on some of their other firearms in my search efforts back this spring.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!