Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This is the stuff for any catfish but flatheads. If you have Mexicans araound, you have Zote.

http://www.zote.com.mx/english/about.htm

Did you read the link? Says made with Citronella oil. IIRC thats same as in some mild bug repellants.
HMMMM Wash outdoor clothes in it and see?

I don't think I"ve seen it here, but we have a mexican lineman that gets it for us when he goes back down south...I might have to look harder at HEB or Walmart though...

Anyone have a clue if my guess re repellant properties might be right? Even if it keeps the gnats at bay a bit better would be nice.

Jeff I believe both HEB and wallyworld carry that Zote soap Pat is talking about. It's a big bar!

My buddy has used it a lot. You are right its big. We had to start looking when you could no longer find the J/B or B/B bars, and my original stock had run out.

I think its time to make more...

But I'm still intrigued enoguh to see about washing our work clothes in the Zote and see if it wards off skeeters and such possibly...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....