Do you still have to pay a royalty to Bill in order to sell it? A 62 grain TSX or 75 grain Swift S2 does all I want to do with that platform.

No Alexander Arms has nothing to do with the Grendel II other than being one of the team members that initially designing it. They don't sell them or have any licencing or copyrights on the design. If you want to sell it just order a bunch from Satern and sell them. I'm waiting on a 45 barrel group buy we did several months back for 20 and 22in fully fluted and teflon coated Grendel II barrels.

I'll be heading out very early AM before church this Sunday to the desert to get a couple hours load testing. The temp should be in the low 80's before 9am. I hoping to get to the spot by 0630 and be headed back by 830 to make second service. I'll post up my results on the Grendel II reloading project thread on www.msrhunt.com and link to it here. The plan is to try and find an accuracy node with LEVER and 123gr SST. I'll be be looking around 31.2 to 31.8gr of LEVER in .1gr increments. I'm going to try a 2.271in COAL. Then more testing Nosler 120gr with the 31.6gr load. I'm going to shoot a 5 shot string at 2.29in and another at 2.28in. I'm getting low on those. I'll also be searching for an accuracy node for Hornady 129gr SP Interlock in the 30 to 30.6gr range with a COAL of 2.25in. I also would like to try the 130gr scirocco and 140gr Nosler Partition. We'll see if i have enough time and i'll need to do a latter test becasue i have no idea where a accuracy node should be and what the high load is.

Last edited by SoCalPigHunter; 06/20/14.