Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I was watching some videos on youtube yesterday & THINK I remember one of the reviewers (Pyramid Air???) mention that the new Benjamin Marauders could be converted to lefty...Maybe the pistol?

ETA: yep it can be done on the pistol only...

I've about got myself talked into buying one...

According to the Crosman website the new Marauders bolt can be switched to the left side.

"What's New
All-weather synthetic stock designed and balanced with field carry in mind. Features an adjustable comb for a custom fit.
Moved the trigger rearward where, when combined with the redesigned stock, provides a more comfortable hand position.
Reversible bolt - First built for the Marauder Pistol, it's now been adapted to the rifle.
The "mouse hole" / bolt stud protrusion has also been eliminated for a cleaner look and to keep the action debris-free.
Simplified the breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
A 30% increase in shot count (.22 & .177).
Factory installed de-pinger changes the sharp "ping" to a dull thud resulting in a less-perceived noise level."

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn