Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Had a guy tell me about a month ago that with the book minimum charge of H4895 and a 150 SST his drop @ 500yds was 20" with his rifle zeroed dead on @ 76yds from his 30/06. I got 2 bullchits out before his Dad chimed in and told me it was true. That got 2-3 more bullchits out, and a nice exchange of back and forths.

Funny when I invited them out to our 600yd spot they had other stuff to do and shooting that far is nothing but wasting ammo. I told him they would be wasting ammo because they would be lucky to hit the damn ground at that distance.

My response is always "wow, how far does the bullet drop at that distance?"

The BS is even better then

This doesn't deal with shooting but it's pretty good. Was in the LGS the other day and same ol'dipchit is in there. A guy asks if I ever put out a mineral block for deer and we talk about his use of them.

Anyways, ol'dipchit chimes in......I used to use deer cocaine.........no one responds.

It worked pretty good....

Other guy responds, yeah I have never used it.

Ol'dipchit, worked good until they changed it, it used to have real cocaine in it.

That took us into another back and forth about his stupidity that ended in the store owner and another shopper nearly laying in the floor from laughter.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.