True - but put a couple gallons of hot water off the stove in them and they work fine.. And you don't have to pack in all that other stuff, if you are hunting off-road, away from vehicular access.

I've built a number of showers out of less, out in remote camps, occupied for several months.

Wasn't pretty, but a 5 gallon white gas can (now obsolete), on an overhead platform with 6 feet of tubing and a vice-grip kept me clean for 3 months out on the Alaska Peninsula a number of decades ago. Tundra ponds ain't all they are cracked up to be as bathing facilities...

Another innovation was up Good News River in Southwest Alaska. I only jumped in that river once! Then I innovated my dog kennel into a bath tub. Old style kennels didn't have side vents- it was solid. I placed the top and bottom portion doors end to end, overlapping, melted bolt-holes thru the plastic with a nail heated on the Coleman, put some weather-stripping between the lips for a seal and bolted it together. 5 gallons of water heated to near boiling on the stove with cold water tempering made for a luxurious (under the circumstances) bath! A little cramped, but better than the river!

The solar shower with stove-heated water hung (outside) from the wall-tent ridgepole, with a feed sack for foot rug did just admirably for 6 of us in the Frank Church Wilderness elk hunt a decade or so back. Opps- make that 2 decades...

Think outside the box...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.