Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Facts -vs- Emotions.

Liberals operate on emotions. Then they twist the facts to meet the needs of their emotional meltdowns.

Sounds like just what the current POS operates under, as well as his administration. The rest of ya be damned!

I think you have hit on something her my man...Mind is I build on your foundation a bit?

Facts according to our conservative friends....

1. "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." �Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet the Press," March 16, 2003

2. "Ladies and gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts, corroborated by many sources, some of them sources of the intelligence services of other countries." �Secretary of State Colin Powell, testifying about Iraq's chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons capabilities before the United Nations Security Council, Feb. 5, 2003

3. "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." �President Bush, standing under a "Mission Accomplished" banner on the USS Lincoln aircraft carrier, May 2, 2003

4. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." �President Bush, in an interview with Polish television, May 29, 2003

5. "I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." �Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

6. "Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." �President Bush, discussing the Iraq war with Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson, after Robertson told him he should prepare the American people for casualties

I think your right....Conservatives deal in facts and Dems in emotions

The Bush years...A gift that keeps on giving!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 07/17/14.