When shooting my scoped handguns on the bench, I rest the barrel on a Sandbag and let my arms or elbows support my hands. I DO NOT let the butt of the Revolver touch the bench, sandbags, or anything as this will effect bullet impact due to the butt making contact with an object during Recoil.

That's a good group at 25 yards, and plent accurate for hunting out to 100 yards.

My best group ever with my SBH Hunter at 100 yards is 5 shots ino just below two inches. That's with a Hardcast LBT WFN 280 grain bullet and a max load of WW 296.

It took me a while learning to shoot good groups with a scope mounted handgun. It takes a lot of concentration for me, because of the funky eye relieve issue with a pistol scope.
Just keep shooting and you'll get the hang of it. Hunting with a scoped handgun for Whitetails and Feral hogs here in TX is challenging and a lot of fun! Good luck with yours. I love my Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter in .44 mag.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~