Originally Posted by PPosey
I like either the Cabelas Meindl boots or Asolo boots,,, they fit my feet,,, I would never buy boots from Meindl other than from Cabelas, Meindl will not stand by their product like Cabelas will.

I bought a pair of Asolo FSN 95 GTX in 2012 and used them for about a week during a hunt in Argentina. After the hunt, I cleaned them well and stored them in the original box in a cool, dry place. I did not use them again until my Safari in Zimbabwe last June but after only three days use, both soles separated, one after the other. Fortunately for me, a member of our hunting party known here as "Pagosawingnut" had shown me where I could purchase a pair of Courteneys (they are made in Zimbabwe) and we stopped by the store just before proceeding to the hunting camp.l used the Courteneys for the remainder of the safari and they served me well with no breakin whatsoever.
After arriving home, I checked the Asolo website and found that their warranty for materials and workmanship was good only for a year. mad