Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by SansSouci
The last poll that mattered for Obama was taken on 06Nov2012, and he won it in a landslide. No other polls matter.

Liberal neocon RINO's & Democrats have assumed control over US politics. I don't ever see them losing it. Demographics in our country dramatically favor them.

Authentic conservatives, not to be confused with Republicans, are losing influence. About all we can do is refuse to be principals to liberal, neocon RINO's that have allied the Republican Party with the Democratic Party. For conservatives, there is no more voting less evil. That means that for Republicans, Bush 43 was the last liberal, neocon RINO's that will hold the office of POTUS.

Some landslide. Popular vote: Obama-Biden (51.1%) Romney-Ryan (47.2%)

Less than six million votes. Five million more conservative votes in the closest swing states would have given Mitt his 272 electoral votes.

BOW,

Obama LANDSLIDED Romney by a HUGE margin.

You are aware that we do not live in a democracy, that we're a republic where the electoral college determines presidential elections, aren't you?

Gingrich, in a ironic twist of fate, predicted Romeny would landslide Obama by nearly the precise percents by which Obama landslided Romney.

Read and learn...I hope!

I REPEAT for those with reading comprehension problems.

Some landslide. Popular vote: Obama-Biden (51.1%) Romney-Ryan (47.2%)
Less than six million votes.
Five million more conservative votes in the closest swing states would have given Mitt his 272 electoral votes.

I REPEAT for those with math comprehension problems.
Actually 500,000 in exactly the right states would have keep Obama out of the White House.
Try to follow the math:
Four states that Obama won with less than 52 percent of the vote.
Romney lost the 29 Florida electoral votes by less than 74,000 (rounded off to make it easier for you) Obama 50.0% Romney 49.1%. That is less than one percent.
Mittens already had 206 electoral votes. 206 + 29 = 235.

Romney lost the 18 Ohio votes by less than 103,500. Obama 50.1% Romney 48.2%
235 + 18 = 253. Are you starting to get the hang of it?

Romney lost the 13 Virginia votes by less than 116,000. Obama 50.8% Romney 47.8%
253 + 13 = 266.
Romney lost the 9 Colorado votes by about 113,100. Obama 51.2% Romney 46.5%
266 + 9 = 275.

Here comes the hard part. Obama won those four states by just over 406,000 votes. Romney needed about 407,000 votes to put him in the White House instead of that POS we have now.

Mathematically speaking of course. In the real world you could replace with some the states that Obama won with with less than 53 percent of the vote:

Iowa 6 electoral votes Obama 52.1% Romney 46.5%
New Hampshire 4 electoral votes Obama 52.2% Romney 46.5%
Nevada 6 electoral votes Obama 52.3% Romney 45.7%
Wisconsin 10 electoral votes Obama 52.8% Romney 46.1%
New Mexico 5 electoral votes Obama 52.9% Romney 43.0%

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have posted these numbers.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/23/14.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."