Originally Posted by humdinger
After reading this forum, it seems like certain areas like many western states and texas, but there isn't any supply in Minnesota. It doesn't matter if you're in the metro or rural areas. The only people getting it are the non-working guys that can stand in line when the store opens.

Although I did score a brick of cci minimags at gander mountain. They had a sale on it and I came in looking for a couple items beyond 22 ammo and I asked about 22 shells,. He said he had none to sell beyond whats allocated for 22 rifle sales and I said "ok". I must have had a sad look on my face or he never sees me there standing in line at opening and all of a sudden produced a brick for me!
thats it: non working slugs, 'able bodied' disability folks. Too poor of health to work anywhere buy yet they muster up the strength somehow to stand in line for 3 hours in the pre dawn darkness, along with the fake-fibromyalgia exhooker common law wives. So they can buy all this bulk bullshit 5 moa ammo and sell it on their local swap and shop trailer park network or the flea market. What gets me is the dumphucks who keep paying them $50 a brick for it.