I have about 135,000 on my 2002. It is the best overall vehicle I have ever owned. It runs as good as the day I bought it new and there is not so much as a loose thread in the cab, which is more than I can say about our 2004 suburban with the same miles, burns a quart of oil every 1500 miles and has all kind of interior deterioration issues, in addition to numerous axel seals and other repairs.

I run mobile 1, change the oil/filter once a year, and have not had to had to add any oil between changes. All parts are still original except the timing belt that I replaced at 100,000 miles. I am on my second set of Michelin's after 30,000 on the crappy stock tires, now running the MS2s for two years and they still look new. I am just stating to get some rust not he bottom of the driver side door, which is less than the newer suburban. I had the recall done on coating the frame, and it looks great. I plan on driving it at least another 5 years before putting it to part time work at our cabin where it can live out its retirement.

I still look forward to driving it to work everyday. It is very quiet, responsive and smooth across the power band. When stomped on for fun, merging or passing it still gives quite a kick.

Most of my off road driving is on the lake getting to my spearhouse, and it got me there and back all of last winter, which was very snowy here.