Back in Feb of 10 Shiloh had a rd /bull barrel run,I put my deposit down on a Business rifle with some add ons on March 1, in early Sept some guys I knew who had also ordered rd barrel guns were getting theirs. I called mid month and they said it had gone into final inspection that day.They said they would call when it was ready. I packed a bag and went to the bank for extra cash that afternoon. I told my boss I needed a short notice time off when I got an anticipated call just didn't know when it would be later in the week. At a little after 9am on Thurs day morning I walked out the backdoor at work and called Shiloh, the gal who answered it said she was just walking to the phone to call me. the call ESP? I walked back in told my boss I had gotten my call I was leaving then and 2 minutes later going down I-90 west towards Big Timber,MT 483 miles and 7hrs 10 minutes later after,2 gas stops, the Mac D's drive up at Billings I pulled into the park lot at Shiloh in Big Timber.No carbon left in the Toyota's engine that day , I pulled them grades across Wyo. that day at 70+ and down the other side damn near 3 figures. Well we did the paper work shook hands. I stayed at a motel in town and had a great barby rib meal down town as well as a few beers back at the motel,hard to put the gun down. Next morning went over to the Forest Circus office and asked for advice on where the locals used public land to shoot and 15 minutes later was making smoke. Yeah I had 60 rds loaded to go with me and a cleaning kit. I waited 30 years for my first ordered out by me Shiloh 74, waiting 3 more days for the UPS turds to get it to me in 1 piece would have given me a stroke.You should have grabbed the old lady for a relief driver and been half way there by now. Magnum Man