I caught a big ol' whistlepig out in the middle of a fresh cut hay field, a good 60 yards from his hole. Problem was, I had a .22, and he was a good 200 yards out. Screw that-I'm gonna exercise this boy. 'Held about a foot over his head and lobbed in the first round of artillery. 'Close enough to get 'em running. Led 'em by a couple feet, couple feet high and let fly. Dirt kicked up behind him, but close enough to put him into hyperdrive. Led 'em another fence post, put 'em in the very bottom of the scope and threw round 3 out there. Kicked up dirt directly under him. He jumped about a foot straight up in the air and decided that however fast he had been running wasn't nearly fast enough. 'Never saw a ground hog run like this one. By now I'm laughing so hard I can barel hold the gun up. 'Chased 'em all the way across that field, never really causing him any serious danger, just "exercising" him. That old whistlepig's probably still holed up out there wondering where in the heck that crazy white guy is.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla