Obama and his liberal cronies preach constantly about political correctness and tolerance, yet the only �religion� they seem to tolerate is Islam.

It�s no secret that the president has warm affections for the Muslim religion, as is evidenced by a recent statement addressed to those who practice Islam, commending them for �building the fabric of the nation.�

This is news to most Americans who know that those who founded the country and contributed to it�s �fabric� were largely Christian.

Liberals have also started shoving political correctness into the military, forcing soldiers to observe Muslim customs and learn about their religion and culture, a move that had plenty of soldiers steaming mad.

Angry U.S. soldiers stated that they were told not to eat or drink in front of Muslims during the month of Ramadan. An email was sent by Bridge Commander Col. Kevin Glasz with express instructions �encouraging� this �simple, yet respectful gesture.�

�This is a period of great personal restraint and commitment in addition to renewed focus on worship. I�d like to encourage you to learn just a little more about this religion, but more importantly, I�m asking you to be considerate and do not consume food or drink in front of our Muslim colleagues; it is a simple, yet respectful action.�

What seemed to upset officers and other doctors who work at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, where this incident occurred, is that similar invitations haven�t been made for individuals practicing other religions.

�I respect the intention behind this email, but note that there is no similar call honoring other faiths. �There is no similar invitation for non-Jewish colleagues to refrain from eating leavened products during Passover, or non-Christian colleagues to refrain from eating meat during Lent.�

Another Marine said the email could be viewed as an order that violates the religious freedoms of soldiers.

�It could be construed as an order and one that violates the First Amendment freedom of everyone who received it. This is an appalling violation, especially coming on the heels of so many instances where those of conservative Christian faith in the military are vilified.�

http://conservativetribune.com/soldiers-eat-drink-muslims/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE