I just bought a new 2014 Platinum Model F-150 yesterday with the 3.5 EcoBoost for "town" driving. My "Ranch" truck is a 2012 F-250 SuperCrew 4x4 6.7 Diesel King Ranch.

Went in to the Ford Dealership to have my F-250 Serviced, and a 18 wheeler "car hauler" was un-loading a herd of new Ford F-150's. Bad thing for me to see....

Anyhow, the one I chose was a new 2014 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 "Platinum" Edition with the 3.5 Ltr. EcoBoost,except mine came with the 3.31 Locking Rear Axle.
It had 1 mile on the odometer when they rolled it off the car hauler. I put 75 miles on it last night and that little EcoBoost is a damn peppy little engine!

I went with the 3.31 rearend since I have my F-250 for pulling loads.

It feels like I'm riding in a low rider sports car and the handling is much tighter compared to my F-250 Diesel.

Tex n Cal, How are the 20" Perelli Scorpians tires holding up for you at 10K miles? Mine came with the same set of tires.
I went and priced Michelin A/T's for the new truck this morning & Holy SHIITT them bastids are HIGH! I may be driving the Pirellie Scorpians for a while.

Here it is: I went with the White Platinum Metallic color so it would match my F-250.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/30/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~