I like my old camper. I had it threaded for suppressor use, added an aftermarket picatinny scope rail with integrated rear sight, flipped the hammer spring around for a lighter pull (rimfire central has info on this process), and then added the set screw equipped Buckmark target trigger as a drop in item for $15 or so to eliminate overtravel. I can hit my 3" steel disk target repeatedly at 50yds with it using a cheap red dot, which is good for my purposes. The trigger is quite wonderful as set up, and the pistol itself is very, very accurate. Takedown is relatively simple, but has annoying "side effects" when compared to say a Ruger Mk platform.
Some weird irritations with the Buckmark design:
1. My factory rear sight base unscrewed if any oil got into the screws. This manifests as jams as the base retains the slide assembly, and also accuracy goes to hell since the rear sight is loose.
2. It's annoying that the rear sight base needs to be removed to access the internals for takedown, thus disrupting the zero.
3. On my Camper, due to the frame pillar that retains the slide and blocks straight access to the breech, you must either clean from the muzzle, or remove the barrel from the frame (removing a steel set screw from an alloy aluminum frame, which I don't care to do very often).