I would like to buy a nice 20ga auto shotgun. This would primarily be my gun used for dove and upland. However, I have a daughter age 10 and a son that will be shooting it at times. The daughter will be shooting it at a couple of dove shoots, likely 25 or under rounds for her per shoot and about the same at skeet practice time.My son is only 5 now but the point is that I want something that we can all shoot or grow into.

This is my pick so far.
http://www.eurooptic.com/bennelli-m...t-includes-youth-and-adult-stock-26.aspx

I need light weight because my daughter isn't strong enough to hold up the barrel and fore end of a heavy gun. I do however want low recoil. I realize a gas gun would be softer shooting but I haven't found an option that offers a shorter stock as well as an adult stock.

Is there any other options you would suggest in a light weight 20 ga that would offer both adult and youth stocks?

I also like the Benelli M2 20 ga and I like the idea of the recoil reducing stock and the extra durability of the camo finishes but I haven't been able to find out if they make a youth stock for it.