I have been using the T2 Plus for a few years now. It has proved itself especially tough. This is a REAL three season, two man tent. I camp year round and have put it through it's paces hunting and fishing all over the Western US. I brought it with me to Sweden and it has rained or snowed every time I have been out. I haven't got wet yet. Last year on a moose hunting trip I had close to a foot of snow on top with little to no deformation. It has survived insane winds camping above the arctic circle and speed goat trips in WY. It has kept me dry in the incessant rains of Western WA on multi-day winter steelhead trips.

It has very functional and well designed vents to adapt to the conditions. The Plus spec adds 10" length and 3" width over the standard size; this is really nice to have as I am 6'6". Even if I was shorter I would still get the plus. The weight difference is negligible and you have more room.

It's very easy to set up; even in the wind and dark and being exhausted hunting/hiking all day. My wife and I can sleep comfortably and there is two vestibules that hold all our gear. It's a palace when going solo. I also like a subdued color, this tent is grey, tan and olive green. I bought it at REI for $320 plus $30 for the footprint.

The REI footprint is adequate and convenient but I have started using a Tyvek footprint that I cut to give me better coverage in the vestibules in bad weather. I have also swapped out the stakes and guylines for Hilleberg products. That was a weight savings and an upgrade.

Semper Fi