Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by FlyingDog
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I raced for a lot of years and have a different perspective on this. If you aren't accelerating or breaking,you should be headed to the pits,period.
Nascar let this kind of behavior go on for a very long time. I remember Robby Gordon throwing his helmet at Michael Waltrip as he drove by and they did very little to Gordon if anything. They should have tackled Robby,hog tied his ass and hauled him off to jail.
They used to let the good ol'boys duke it out after a wreck and nothing happened afterwards.
Now the chickens have come home and a twenty year old hot head did what he saw the Big Boys do and he paid with his life.
Nascar got what they wanted... A little drama...

WTF does Nascar have to do with Sprint car races? Absolutely nothing! Common sense tells you that if you run out on the track you might get run over. Play stupid games win stupid prizes kind of deal. If this kid had of had any damn brains between his ears he would have waited in the pits and handled the problem, but more than likely he would of hated to have to tell people how Tony Stewart bitch slapped his ass and sent him home crying. Brother Bart the race car driver, LMFAO. Just how many of those races did you run in a sprint car or on the nascar lever? Yeah, thanks. Carry on asshat!

You are too smart for your own good. Maybe you should call Brian France and tell him everything you know about racing(except the parts you learned watching it on TV)and then call Tony Stewart up and set him straight as well.
And after that,get back to us and let us know what they said.
You are just another blowhard from Tennessee. Crawl back under that rock,jackass.
Yeah, and you're just another campfire FKIA. I'll pay your entry fee for a race if you promise to get out of the car and run across the track.

I'm pretty good at drinking beer