Hi to all that responded. Sorry, I have been away from the computer doing old car cruises here in Michigan. Ok, you want details, the cost for the hunt is $226 Canadian with the added value tax include. You will need an Ontario small game license, you will need to bring a previous U.S. license to prove you can hunt. Yes to bringing dogs, they need vacinations papers, and you must register your firearm with U.S. customs prior to leaving (they may ask when you return) and then with Canadian Customs Prior to entry ($25). Everything JPB said above in spot on. I highly recommend the hunt, there is a Pelee Island Hunt Web site you can Google with more info. We have stayed at the Anchor and Wheel the last three years, they do a great job and the food is excellent and plentiful. Lots of fun. The harded part is getting a vehicle pass for your car on the Ferry. This is not a driven hunt, it's like hunting was in Michigan in the 1950's when pheasants were abundant. I have seen flushes of 25 to 30 birds going up at the end of a long push across a field. Fun times infinity if you like to bird hunt. Send me a personal email if you have questions. I am going back for my 22nd year this October. Total of three hunts in October, you hunt on Thursday and Friday.

Last edited by 300Savage; 08/24/14.