would think your drinkin would be free for a good bit las

but can imagine the guy being a bit shell shocked to realize how close he'd come to disaster without you and the chiro's quick response.

if indeed you're not offered ANYTHING by the guy, remind me never to fly with him. (grin)

now here's my "rescue" story as a contrast to yours las.

headed back from a great day at CHSR yesterday, we come upon a minivan stopped in our lane (of course headed back to FBKS) with the emergency lights flashing. "Great" sez I to myself, "here go my plans to get home at a decent time and fix the boys dinner"

pull around them and pull over and get my blinkers blinking, run back in the light rain to see what the trouble is with the van.

inside are 3-4 lil Jap lady tourists with some kind of Tom-Tom
"what seems to be the problem?" I query

I want to go to CHSR, is this the right way?

holy F me, you stopped in the middle of the road, with a side road not 15 feet from you to figure out directions?????

told em they needed to turn around and go back about 35 miles

as we pulled out, I looked in the rearview and saw her turn around in the road, again rather than using the side road and the car that had to wait for her to make her maneuver.

lol a tale of two cities,

and NO las, she didn't offer me a BJ or anything else either! (grin)

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.