Here's one of my Husqvarna factory rifles built on the cock-on-closing 46 action.

[Linked Image]

Not a rechamber, the roll stamp on the barrel reads 9.3X62. Have shot several hundred 286, 300, and 320 gr loads without a whimper....from the rifle that is. Not everyone who has tried it enjoys that much power in that light a rifle, 7 pounds, 7 ounces, as you see it.

It is the second one I have owned. The first had an old Zeiss Zeiklein 2 1/4 power scope. I used it to put several thousand pounds of meat in the freezer, including the biggest moose I have even taken. The only reason I sold it, was a guy figured it was worth a whole lot more than I did.

This one carries a Leupold 4X Lightweight with a heavy duplex, and is a dream to carry, point, and shoot on game. It is nearly a pound lighter than the Husqvarnas on the FN98 actions I have. Not only is the action lighter in weight, but the barrel profile is considerably slimmer.

What is the asking price of the rifle you are looking at? They are very well made rifles.

Ted