Cisco, here the real reason no one here is into the above mentioned trigger:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/05/foghorn/gear-review-tac-con-3mr-trigger/

In the standard semi-auto mode, the trigger feels like an okay single stage trigger. There�s a bit more over travel than you would get in a Timney, but it�s not bad at all. The break was crisp and clean, and there was no stacking or creep that I could feel. Sliding the selector over to the 3rd position caused the reset to become much, much shorter � you just think about resetting the trigger and it happens.

So, the thing works as advertised. But I have three complaints that will keep me from plunking down my own money for one.

First, I can�t really find a benefit to having the trigger installed. Sure, it�s a more crisp and clean trigger pull than the standard factory trigger, but then again so is a Timney or even an ALG Defense QMS trigger. And as for the 3rd position capabilities, you�re still the one pulling the trigger each time � and it can get tiring doing it that fast. You can fire just as fast with a Geissele Super 3-Gun trigger as with this thing.

Issue #2 is that you can�t change the safety. You need to use the provided selector switch in order for the trigger to work properly, and at the moment it�s not very good. The paddle is plastic, it�s not ambidextrous (righties only), and it just doesn�t feel very good. It looks like there are replacement paddles on the way, but even then the proprietary nature of the device will severely limit the ability to find a style you like.

The last problem isn�t with the functionality, it�s with the price. A good Timney trigger for the AR-15 will cost you about $200. The Geissele S3G trigger is $240. Heck, an ALG Defense QMS trigger is only $45. But this thing? $500. Seriously, it�s near-as-makes-no-difference five bills. And for that, you get a trigger that�s okay as a single stage affair and has a secondary function whose benefit is questionable. I just don�t see there being any benefit over the less expensive options.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 09/01/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell