I've been on the road and then trying to catch up on ranch chores, so my casting and shooting are a bit behind. blush frown

I need to blend some lead & tin and get to casting some more 457121PH and Lyman 457125's.

I did a little scouting a couple of days ago and not seeing much sign. No hog sign at all and most of the deer sign looks like does & fawns. There is so much feed and water around here that they are just not traveling.

I wound up with a Johnson Design Specialties "Quick Measure" that is guaranteed to not cut powder kernels and with (supposedly) benchrest precision. I'm going to try it with BP and see how it throws charges. If it works, I'll make it my dedicated BP measure.

Plans are to hunt Whitetail here and then take a trip to Kansas in December to try to fill the freezer. The Shiloh will be the rifle of choice. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell