I have a Rem 700 AK Ti in 300 Win Mag, 100% factory original (no modifications). I've had the rifle for several years, and have cycled hundreds of rounds through it flawlessly and have never had a problem with it until recently. Here is the issue I am seeing� I load the mag with three rounds, as per usual. After I fire the first round, and open the bolt to chamber the second round, both the second and third round pop up from the magazine box. In other words the second round is not stopping under the feed rails to let the bolt head push the second round free of the feed rails. So in short I have a single shot rifle now. I grabbed a spare (new) Long action magazine spring and tried to squeeze the corners of the spring to compress it and lower the spring force, but that has not worked. The bottom of the feed rails are clean and free of any oils, so that's not the problem. Oh, and it does not discriminate on brass (bare brass or nickel plated brass act the same way). Any one ever experienced this issue, any advice??? This is a problem as the gun (its my son's rifle) and it's supposed to be going on a Colorado third rifle season elk hunt in November. HELP!

Thanks,

Foxx...

God Bless America!