Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BCJR
I think they missed the mark , but understand the dollar side , ill figure something out. One of the slickest actions I have ever owned. I also swapped out to a extreme weather stock and one piece bottom metal. Once I get the barrel issue dealt with it should be about a perfect rifle for here.

Do you realize how funny that sounds? Swap out this, recontour the barrel, new stock, chop this, file that, the perfect rifle! grin

The funny thing is that he put a 2x4 of a replacement stock on a pig, which doesn't do him any favors.

I guess I could re barrel to a MUCH smaller contour and put an edge on it? , McM. told me they didn't think an edge would take the recoil? I don't think of the Extreme weather stocks as 2x4's , To each their own I guess. For a working gun I think the E.W. B&C stock is fine. Things here tend to take a bit of a beating and the B&C was a vast improvement in my eyes over the Tupperware POS that it came with. Fits me pretty well and I had it laying around. Guess its just a tool to me , I tend to look at all my guns that way. I have a supergrade in 300 wsm im gonna sell because its just too pretty to take outside.