Man, coming off a crappy week last week. I do miss the good old days when I could watch football every Saturday. I'll be cutting wood Saturday, hoping to catch the AZ game.

Indiana at Bowling Green- BG expecting good things in MAC play this year, allowed 50+ points to a pretty good WKU team. Nice tune-up last week against Virginia Military, should be ready for an improving Indiana team, but can they stop that beast running back? Indiana

WVU at Maryland- Well, the mountaineers could score on Bama. Maryland struggled to beat a crappy USF team last week, but a big part of that was 6 turnovers or however many they had. I like coach Edsall, I kindly doubt the Terps are as bad as they looked last week. And they killed WVU last year. Revenge spot for the 'Neers? Hope so. Towson is a good 1-AA ball club. Let's go with West VA

'Cuse at Central Mich- Couple crappers, Syracuse struggled week one with a good 1-AA ball club. They're coming off a bye and will probably beat Central Michigan but Cent Mich is supposed to have a good year (for them). Let's gamble on the Chippewa's

Louisville at Virginia- Good things expected out of VA this year, had a good game with UCLA (overrated). Still, the Cards have looked good so far with Petrino back. Gotta take the Cards.

Georgia at South Carolina- Screams trap game to me, everyone and their brother is on Georgia and I'm gonna do the same but preseason had the line -3 Cocks and they will want to win this one at home. Toss up, I'm taking Georgia off the bye.

Arkansas at Texas Tech- This is another one, gambling community all over the Hogs this week. I like them too but the Red Raiders at home suck to bet against but they have not looked good this year. Hogs

Iowa St at Iowa- BORING. Iowa football is so boring, they'll play down to anyone's level. Classic rivalry (for the state of Iowa, that is whistle) , Cyclones took K State to the wire last week. They always play Iowa hard. I love state to cover the spread, but am taking the Hawkeyes to win.

North Cackalacky St at South FLorida- Another bottom feeder bowl, I can't back USF especially with their QB out. NC State is no powerhouse though, even USF should be able to score once in awhile against NC State. Still, last week's Old Dominion win is better than what USF has done. NCST Wolfbait

UCLA at Texas- Brother. UCLA is very overrated in my opinion, Hundley has not impressed me at all the few times I've watched him. Bruins will go down, but not sure Texas will do it. Ash out indefinitely. "Must win" for the Longhorns and Strong...but so was last week. UCLA.

Penn St at Rutgers- Another coin flip, I hate betting on a Big Ten football team but they have a good QB who led a game winning drive against a good/decent UCF team. Defense held a decent Akron team to 3 and that was a big letdown spot for the Lions. Rutgers has no defense, and I can't hang a pick on Nova. Gamblers all over Rutgers this week BTW, I don;t see it. I like Penn St here.

Last edited by huntinaz; 09/12/14.