Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe
Gnoahhh built this Cherry wood Cartridge box with a sliding top and mailed it to me. I was asked to bring it to the fest as a door prize. I placed it on my table with a note and it was admired by all who noticed it. The top slides like its on bearings yet closes tightly. Overall the fit and finish are wonderful.

I felt a little guilty when my name was drawn from the basket first, but on the inside I was yelling "suck it bitches" as I ran off with the box.

The lighting in my office doesnt show the color of the wood...
[Linked Image]

I also had some reloading blocks Gary made from Cherry. I took these photos in the sun and it really shows the color of the wood....
[Linked Image]

What did you use as finish on the box Gary?

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT? THAT was not the one ya won, but the Girly one that Brad posted. grin

All Kidding aside, That was a very nice Box that GARY made and Donated, It was Very nice as i said before of him to do that, and the craftsmanship was outstanding.
ESPECIALLY as the Top Would Slide So Nice and lock up towards the end, but with easy of effort to open.
as said before it was admired by all.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]