Originally Posted by 4ager
That's a friggin' awesome pic!

Those here who know her can tell you that she smiles a LOT. Up to a certain point, the friendliest of dogs, and a natural clown. She enjoys laughter, and has accordingly taught herself how to generate it. She's never learned that scrunching up her nose like that closes off her nose, and starts snorting and licking her chops while smiling / grinning.

Those who don't know her,....well suffice it to say that she's scared the crap out of more than a few,"not a dog person" sorta' folks. grin

Once, at a major intersection in S.V. guy came blasting up on his bicycle, Spandex et. al. and stopped right beside HER window, startling her. I guess he didn't see her. She let out a LOUD bark of alarm, and the poor bastid flinched / lurched away so hard he fell off his ride. Kinda' looked like that Arnie guy's tricycle schtick on the old "Laugh In" show. Once he got himself and his bike up and sorted out she started her smiling routine, stumpy tail madly wagging,....he, GLARING back. I proceeded on the green light, and the fellow followed me into the Diesel stop,.....really pissed.

We "discussed" the situation, and I managed to get him cooled off. The whole time we were talking, she was hanging out HER window, with that ridiculous face in full play.

Very comedic dog, her.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain