Looking to sell my M54J in 7x61 Sharpe & Hart. It is a lot of fun, just time to move on. Rifle is all original except for the butt pad which is a Limbsaver. I might be able to find the worn out, hard and squashed original if you must have it. Rifle is in excellent shape with a few hunting marks in the bluing and scratches on the stock. No rust. Check the pics. Barrel is 26inches long and as per pics is a Schultz & Larsen barrel. Bore is excellent. Accuracy with several bullet weights is 1-1 1/2 inches. I have the original rear sight. Bases & rings are Redfield. Rearbase has an aperature sight on it. The scope on the rifle is NOT for sale. Also included are 41 pcs. of brass formed from 7mm Rem. mag. They are not fire formed. Also 60 pcs. of fire formed from 7 Rem Mag)brass and a set of Lyman reloading dies as pictured. The barrel pic. with the brass is an original Schultz & Larsen chambered in 7x61 Sharpe & Hart also that someone sometime cut & crowned @ 21 inches. Why???? It numbers to the receiver and is included. I am looking to get $950.00 for everything shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 states. If you need a scope to make the deal for an additional $100.00 I will include a Bausch & Lomb Elite 3000 2x-7x with a Duplex type reticle. Any questions PM me here. Oh, pics to follow. Thank you Elkchser
Ulvejaeger

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain