my understanding is these guns came off the same "assembly lines" as the sporting guns. its missing the clip that attaches the magazine floor plate to the magazine. cash price is $400 OBO

as far as trades, always looking for interesting AR parts including optics, barrels for other calibers especially 300BO.....

am looking for something along the lines of a Savage 23/Marlin 94/Winchester 92 ect in something like 25/20 or similar small cartridge as an extra gun for my young nieces and nephews to shoot.....open to ideas if you have a light weight light kicking centerfire plinking rifle suited to youngins

Marlin 94 in 44 mag

TC Encore or Contender...

Ruger Blackhawk

open to other suggestions...got divorced several months ago and am short on cash and could use a new distraction

do not have much in the way of extra cash to throw in so if your not looking for a straight across trade unless your a book nut and looking for a book in my extensive firearm/hunting library im willing to part with its prolly not gonna happen

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

missing the lil clip that attaches these two pieces via the center post
[Linked Image]

more pics here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rattler_mt/library/Mannlicher?sort=3&page=1

this is the only place the rifle is being advertized at the moment, if that changes but i doubt it will i will post that update....

Last edited by rattler; 09/21/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books