Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by BobinNH
You can love Romney or hate him...but if anyone feels the country is better off with the crew of hoodlums that run this country now,instead of Romney, you have to be pretty damned stupid.

Sometimes life boils down to some pretty bad choices. At those times you just have to hold your nose and cowboy up.

Yep, we could have a semi-auto ban and socialized meds scheme you and I could both support if we had just got Romney in.
laugh Cracking me up. Funny because it's true.

You Boys amuse easily.... smile

You must be among those political savants who are so sophisticated, you stayed home election night in 2012. You were too busy out smarting yourselves. wink

Off the top of my head.here's some stuff that might have been different:

-Holder would not be AG ( of course you guys like him. He gives you something to talk about).

- Benghazi and aftermath.(Would never have happened the way it did, if at all).

-You wouldn't have Congressional investigations into IRS and Fast and Furious stonewalled by the present regime.

-A better foreign policy,as opposed to one so convoluted no one can make sense of it.

-You'd have a President who listens to his military advisers.

-Less golf.

-Fewer expensive vacations for the First Lady.

- You'd have a pipeline.

-You'd have an economy hustling toward real recovery,because Romney knows how to run a business and make things "work". You guys might not be part of the private sector so don't give a shidt about that stuff.

-An intelligent corporate tax policy instead of this abortion we live with while American companies flee off shore.

- The threat (soon to become reality)of an executive order legalizing millions of illegal aliens,would not be a present reality.

I could go on. Think you get my drift.

You guys really registered to vote? Just wondering.... confused

I'm no big Romney supporter, but if you can't see a substantive difference between him and Obama,you need to rethink.

Stop applying logic Bob, you will only confuse the masses with facts. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.