That military knife is as handy as any thing. A victorinox swiss army knife has a version called the pioneer. Wenger brand swiss army knife made one called the standard issue that is now discontinued now. The old version of the victorinox was called the soldies knife. The wenger had a bail and I think the soldier did also. The pioneer has a split ring and not a bail, I prefure the bail myself but it should be on the other end of the knife so the blade can't be closed on it. Besides the bail the can opener is different/ better.

I have carried a SAK Farmer for about 2 years, most practicle knife ever. Its essentially a pioneer with a woodsaw blade. If you have never carried this type of knife it would amaze you at how often you need to use the srewdriver and in my case the saw. Wood, pvc pipe, drywall, its covered. Anyone who farms or has a ranch would use the devil out of that type knife.

Try carrying it for a week, I bet you will love it.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner