The Shwacker 3/4" two blade entry, with the more typical reduction of penetration due to the wide cutting surface.

Without an exit you have only that puny entry hole. It's just my view here, other folks may differ. The main reason to have a 2" expandable or similar size is the giant entry hole to flow blood to the ground and make the locating of your game more effective.

In my own personal experience the 4 blade slick trick out penetrates and exits game nearly every time. However the 2 blade 2" expandables almost never make a clean pass through on 125-150 pound game. They sometimes poke out the exit side but it's much more rare to have them blow clean through. Unless nearly a perfect broadside shot.

Quartering away shots are difficult to get them to exit. Probably need a 500-600 grain arrow to increase those odds? Light arrows with 2" expandables are not a good match to get the kind of penetration we all want( expect).

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)