Originally Posted by Bristoe
Supporting secession isn't the same as "wanting to leave"

You know it.

I know it.

Get the sock.

Insert it in your face.

Liar.

Wish I had a dollar for every time I have been beaten severely about the head and shoulders by Ron Paul supporters...for quoting Ron Paul...

So why did Ron use the word �leave� at lease three times in his essay?

�When the bankruptcy evolves, and maybe some of these pension funds are confiscated, and the wars never end, and bankruptcy comes forth, people [will say], 'Hey, we're getting a bad deal from this.
Why don't we leave?'

He added: "I think it's inevitable people wanting to leave will be there, and the numbers will grow."

"I think what is most important is we have a concrete right to secede," Paul said. "Even if we never had any secession, or any state declare independence, we would be so much better off, because there would always be this threat. Once the threat of a state leaving was removed, it was just open-door policy for the federal government to expand itself and run roughshod out over the states because the states couldn't do much."

Maybe this is why he said �leave
Word Origin and History for secede
v. 1702, "to leave one's companions," from Latin secedere "go away, withdraw, separate; rebel, revolt"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."