Yup, you heard (or should I say read) it here folks. Today I am officially 1/4 century years old! Seems like only yesterday I was in diapers. wink Hard to believe I have evolved from a wussy child to an annoying teen and into what I am now. A hard working man, devoted husband, and loving father and older brother.

I appreciate any birthday wishes I may receive in this thread, but most importantly I want everyone to enjoy the gift of life. Not just on this day, but EVERYDAY above God's Green Earth. Remember that He gave us life and He can easily take it away from us if we don't appreciate it or Him. Not trying to turn this into a sermon or anything, but you get the idea. I don't post much under this name anymore, so when I do I kind of like to make it matter.

So yeah, as I said enjoy life and the company with your loved ones as much as you can and don't take them for granted. God bless you all and happy hunting and fishing! smile

ETA: Those pics shown in this thread are 9 years old. Seriously, get new material. laugh

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican