The problem with arrows is they are visual. There are many animals knicked with a bullet and you don't see it or the results.

But an arrow you do.

The fact that he has 6 walking around with arrows in them says all are non lethal shots. Unless that quote was not what it meant.

Takes a much more vital shot with an arrow to kill than a bullet since a bullet generally fragments and tosses secondary fragments around. So you have to be even better than a gun hunter.

I've been amazed at hits that can kill with a rifle that would be a flesh wound and no worse for wear with an arrow.

I do feel that shows and some authors are to blame for taking what I feel are not responsible shots these days with bows. Just to shoot or just to film.

I've been laughed at before, because I limit my whitetail shots to 15 yards. But I can promise you at 15 yards or less, my recovery rate is 100% with a bow. Yes 100%.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....